Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Resources, Resources, Resources

With this post I'd like to start a list of useful links for running Age of Rebellion adventures and campaigns. These are sites maintained by other people that have lots of good information. I'll keep updating as I find more, too.

-Nate


Fantasy Flight's AoR Message Board
This is the place for discussing rules questions, adventure ideas and the like.

d6 Holocron
This one has plenty of resources for the old d6 SWRPG from West End Games. Two favorite supplements of mine are the Rebel Alliance Sourcebook and Rules of Engagement.

The Official Star Wars Website
I'd be remiss if I didn't mention this.

Wookieepedia
This is probably the greatest repository of Star Wars information on the Internet.

The Force.Net
A great source for news about developments in a galaxy far, far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment