Friday, April 26, 2019

The Rise of What Now?


I like the trailer. I am intrigued...I will of course go at least once to this movie when it comes out.

What is Rey doing? Getting a ride to the record store from Kylo? 

I assume that's Kylo's TIE Silencer...but it has a red stripe like the TIE/sf (Special Forces TIE). So perhaps it's actually a bad guy. A Knight of Ren, perhaps?

I really don't understand the title. I thought we've been over this--I guess it could refer to Kylo...a good bait and switch trick, like how we thought the Clone Wars referred to the primary opponent...when it referred to the ally. Here we see Rey, hear about "Skywalker". Bait and switch?

Interesting. But I feel sad that I don't care as much as I wish I did. This sequel trilogy has been rough on my fandom.

No comments:

Post a Comment