Thursday, November 8, 2018

The Return of Cassian Andor

Well, now, this is interesting.

I believe that both Brent and I have been pretty critical of The Last Jedi, and that has thrown my interest in the Sequel Era into a tailspin. I was also disappointed that Solo: A Star Wars Story underperformed at the box office, and thus seemed to jeopardize other potential projects set in the time of the Original Trilogy. For those reasons, I was pleasantly surprised to read the following article on Starwars.com.


I'm glad to see there's still interest in exploring this time period, and that this project will focus on a character that I really liked. The more I watch Rogue One, the more I love it. This seems like it'll include stories filled with inspiration for potential future Star Wars RPG adventures and campaigns.

-Nate

1 comment:

  1. That is a cool character, I agree. Not quite as good as the scene-stealing K-2SO or the beautiful Jyn Erso, but still.

    ReplyDelete