Saturday, April 16, 2016

Meet the Fleet, part 11


   

Luke Skywalker: [on first seeing the Millennium Falcon] What a piece of junk!
Han Solo: She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. 

Ahhh, yes. Now things are getting serious here on "Meet the Fleet". This is one of the finest miniatures I own, of any type. The wonderful Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300 Light Freighter. In particular, the Millennium Falcon. The sensor dish moves, people. The sensor dish moves.

I love this vessel. In the game, I don't think we've ever used it as anything other than Han flying the Falcon. Maybe someday Lando will take her out for a spin, or Chewie, but they just haven't yet.

I have a great deal of affection for this vessel. In fact, I am wearing a Falcon T-shirt right now. This vessel represents a free-wheelin' ability to fly through RPG space with a whole cast of miscreants in tow. Jump into the gun turrets! Here come some TIEs! Glorious. Simply glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment